This Frosty is perfect with a vegan burger and fries, for dessert, or just anytime you feel like a chocolate treat! It is really easy to make and healthy too! Here are the ingredients you need to make it:
These are optional ingredients, but I always add them! The vegan brown sugar adds just a bit of extra sweetness and the Dutch cocoa gives the frosty a deeper chocolate flavor:
To make the frosty, add the vanilla soymilk, cocoa, salt, and vanilla extract to your blender jar. Add the dark cocoa and sugar as well if you are using them:
Put the blender jar in the base, make sure the lid is on tightly, and blend on high until the cocoa is all mixed in:
Add the frozen banana chunks, and blend again until the frosty is smooth and thick:
Pour into glasses and serve immediately:
The frosty is so thick that you may want to eat it with a spoon!
Vegan Chocolate Frosty
This vegan milkshake is chocolatey, thick, and delicious!
- 480 g (2 c) Silk Vanilla Soymilk
- 30 g (1/3 c) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 5.6 g (1 TBS) Dutch Cocoa (optional)
- 14 g (1 TBS packed) Vegan Brown Sugar (optional)
- 2.4 g (3/8 tsp) Salt
- 480 g (about 4 medium bananas) Frozen Banana Chunks
Add the soymilk, cocoa powder, salt, and vanilla to your blender jar. Also add the dark cocoa and vegan brown sugar now if you are using them.
Blend on high speed until the cocoa is mixed in well.
Add the frozen banana chunks, and blend again until the frosty is smooth and thick.
Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- You can substitute any sweetened vanilla or chocolate non-dairy milk for the Silk Vanilla Soymilk.
- The frosty is 200 calories per serving with the optional Dutch cocoa and vegan brown sugar, and 183 calories per serving without them.